Sunday, June 7, 2009

Preparing for Ghana

In a little over 2 months, I will be heading out to Africa to spend 4 months in Ghana volunteering at the Baptist Medical Centre.  My desire is to use this blog as a place to share my experiences and prayer requests with you.  I feel that I am not going to Ghana alone.  In addition to the Lord preparing the way ahead of me and guiding me every step of the way, I feel that God brings people alongside of me to pray for me and encourage me along the way.  My prayer is not only that you would just read this and be informed of my experience in Ghana, but that God would deepen your passion for Him and for the world as you follow along with me.  As the time draws closer for me to leave I will write more, but for now I ask for your prayers as I prepare to go and all the details that I have to work out.  Pray for the ministry that is already going on in Ghana and that God would prepare me for how He wants to use me where He is already at work.  Thank you for your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment