Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flying home

Just wanted to let y'all know my schedule and ask for your prayers in our travels. We are leaving the orphanage tomorrow morning and flying out of Haiti on a private plane with either 4 or 8 kids (depending on which ones get visas... pray that they would come through) and flying into Miami. Pray that everything goes well with the travel and that all the kids do ok on the plane (One of the reasons I'm going with them is to help Barbara take care of the kids). Pray for no problems in immigration. And pray that I find a comfortable place to sleep in the Miami airport and am able to get on the early flight Friday morning (Someone is donating me a buddy pass). God has been so faithful during this whole experience and I appreciate you all so much!! Thanks so much for your continued prayers and support on this final journey of my trip. May He be glorified!!

No comments:

Post a Comment