Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

In just a few hours I will be getting on the plane for South Africa. After this busy week of working, packing and getting everything done I am now ready. I'm going to South Africa today!!! I don't know what these next few weeks will be like but I know that God has gone ahead of me and will go with me. I appreciate your continued prayers for me and for our team during this time. I plan on updating my blog while I'm there so y'all can know what's going on (hopefully the internet connection will allow that).
Please pray for my flight - 16 hours nonstop from Atlanta to Johannesburg. Pray that I am able to rest and sleep on the plane (Because I had to work the past 2 days, I haven't had a lot of time to rest up). Pray that I would have a peaceful and restful heart. Pray for the Brazilians that will be traveling over the next few days, for all the details and logistics and that I won't have any problems meeting up with the group at the airport.
Thank you once again for all your continued prayers and support! I love you guys so much and am so excited that you get to go on this next journey with me!

1 comment:

  1. May you have a blessed rest and sleep. Thank you for all your help at the wedding. Have a wonderful time. I luv luv luv you. Aunt Jeanie

    ReplyDelete