Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's Next

Hello everyone!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I have been back home for 2 weeks now but things have been so busy with the holidays that I'm just now getting the chance to write. But I wanted to let you know that I completed my 4 months in Ghana and am now back home and am feeling good. What a challenging, amazing experience – probably the hardest 4 months of my life but I am so thankful for what I experienced, for the help I was able to offer and for all that God taught me.

I want to thank each of you for your prayers, encouragement and support during these past few months. I seriously couldn't have done it without you and I want you to know that even though most of you have never set foot in Ghana, you were there with me each step of the way. Thank you!

I also want to ask for your prayers as I'm back in Atlanta and trying to decide what God has next for me. Please pray for His wisdom and guidance during these next few weeks as I spend a lot of time praying and thinking about what I'm gonna do next. I know His journey for me doesn't stop here, but I'm really not sure what the next chapter is going to be.

None of us know what 2010 holds, but we can rest knowing that God is with us and that He has a plan for each of us. I pray that each of you will enter this new year with hope and trust in our Lord Jesus Christ. May He use each of us for His glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment