Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where do I begin?

So I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. :) Below is a picture of me in front of the hospital... was just trying to figure out how to upload pics. After a few days of being overwhelmed at all the new sights and sounds and recovering a little from jet lag, I am ready to write and share some more about my experience. Where do I begin? There are so many things I want to tell you! I will write more about the hospital and the work here in the upcoming weeks, but I ask that you specifically pray for God's guidance as to what He wants me to get involved in during my time here. There are so many ministry options in addition to working in the clinic and the hospital and I really want to spend my time here wisely and be doing what God wants me to do.    

No comments:

Post a Comment