Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy Monday in clinic

Today was a busy Monday in clinic! I am seeing adults this week and although I do miss the kids, I was able to treat many adults today. Kids are easier because it's usually pretty obvious when they are sick but adults are much tougher... you have to sort through all the vague symptoms to decide if it is something serious or if they just need Tylenol and Antacids. There was a road traffic accident today right before lunch so we had a greater inflow of patients. I didn't take lunch until 1:45 because I helped to treat a lot of people from the accident. We didn't finish clinic until after 7 pm – a long work day! Continue to pray for me and the others here, especially for strength, for health and for knowledge to continue in the great task we have before us daily.  

P.S. We still don't have internet so I will just be coming to the internet cafe a few times a week.  So that's why if you write me and I don't write back for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment