Friday, September 25, 2009

Station Meeting

Every Thursday night we have station meeting. It is where all the missionaries and any volunteers that wish to join them meet together for a time of worship, prayer and fellowship. It rotates around to the different houses and the host always makes a yummy dessert. :) It is always a special time. We have hymnals and we suggest songs to sing. Most of the hymns I know but many I have no heard in years and it's been cool to really think about the powerful words of so many of them. We have a time of sharing and then a time of prayer requests. Last night was special because it was the last night for the Failes. We had a special time of prayer for them as they continue on God's journey for them to the next phase. They left today and it was sad, for them and for all of us. Please be in prayer for them as they travel and adjust to life in the States. I have been praying especially for hope and for peace for them during this time because I remember that it's what I needed most when I was leaving Brasil. I trust that God will provide for the large gap that the Failes are leaving here and that He will also provide a new ministry for them. I thank God for the hope and the peace He gives us!

No comments:

Post a Comment