Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Answered Prayer

I don't think it's just a coincidence that the morning after I asked you guys to pray for balance, Dr. Hewitt shows up at my house at 7 am to say that he heard that I hadn't been feeling great and since we had so many volunteers here, that I should take the day off. What a blessing to have an extra day to sleep and relax! Yesterday he had a meeting with all of the volunteers (currently there are 8 of us) and said that we can start taking a days off or trading off rounds on the weekend so we don't all have to work 7 days a week. That was definitely an answer to prayer for me to hear that it's ok to take time to rest and that I should take advantage of the fact that more volunteers are here now because there probably won't be as many in November and December. Thanks for all the prayers and continue to pray for health, strength and wisdom for all of us.    

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    AWESOME praise report! WE will keep the prayers coming!
    Love,
    Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete