Monday, November 9, 2009

Breaking the record... yet again!

158 – that's the number of patients I saw today! It's funny to remember back to my first day here, when I was so amazed that Dr. Miller & I saw 96 patients! Those days are long gone and it seems that as the help has decreased, the number of patients have increased. Thank you for all your prayers and please continue to pray for me and the other workers here. God continues to give me strength and joy for each day, and I know that is in part because of so many people praying for me. You are a part of this ministry and you are here with me as I treat each patient. Please pray for continued strength and endurance this week. Tomorrow is market day so it will be busy and we also had to send some of the patients home to come back tomorrow. Thanks so much! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment